Presented by: CAGP Foundation
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
7:30 – 5:00
Whether you are new to gift planning or in need of a solid refresher, Gift Planning Fundamentals is a one-day introductory course that will give you the boost you need to thrive in your career.
- Current philanthropic trends and tax issues
- Some common types of planned gifts in Canada
- How to introduce and discuss planned gifts with your donors … and more
Includes breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and materials.
Date: May 12, 2020, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Coast Capri Hotel in Kelowna, BC
Presenter: Paul Nazareth, CAGP
Price: WCFC Conference Delegates: $400*
*If you are a Conference Delegate, do the following to register:
2. Choose the WCFC Conference Delegate option on the registration form.
3. Complete your registration and you will be charged $400.
Full participation in Gift Planning Fundamentals is applicable for 7 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Institute accredited CE (7.0 credits)