Presented by: CAGP Foundation
June 11, 2019
7:30 – 5:00
Whether you are new to gift planning or in need of a solid refresher, Gift Planning Fundamentalsis a one-day introductory course that will give you the boost you need to thrive in your career.
- Current philanthropic trends and tax issues
- Some common types of planned gifts in Canada
- How to introduce and discuss planned gifts with your donors … and more
Includes breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and materials.
Date:June 11, 2019, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Location:TCU Place, 35-22ndSt. East, Saskatoon
Presenter:Paul Nazareth, CAGP
Price:WCFC Conference Delegates: $400*
*If you are a Conference Delegate (and not a member of CAGP), do the following to register:
2. Enter Discount Code CAGPWCFC19 and click on “Apply”
3. Complete your registration and you will be charged $400.
Full participation in Gift Planning Fundamentals is applicable for 7 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Institute accredited CE (7.0 credits)