WCFC2019 Award Application
Thanks to the sponsorship of The Common Good fundraising agency, Western Canada Fundraising Conference is pleased to offer multiple awards that will cover conference registration fees for successful applicants.
Deadline to apply is May 10th, 2019
Recipients will be notified by May 17th, 2019.
When evaluating applications, the Awards Committee uses a standardized framework in order to fairly and objectively compare candidates. When completing your application, keep in mind that the committee will score your application based on the following evaluation framework.
- Do you have financial support from your organization?
- Are you able to make a personal financial commitment to your professional development?
Merit of application/Compelling case:
- Explain how your attendance at the conference will contribute to:
- your organization
- your own ongoing professional development
- the growth of the profession of fundraising professionals
Professional development needs:
- Define your learning objectives during this conference as they pertain to your current position and ongoing professional development (ie. Present a case for extended learning; are you working towards your CFRE, demonstrate your commitment to ongoing learning through regular attendance at local professional development sessions)
Deadline for applications: May 10th, 2019 at 5:00 p.m., Pacific.
Submit all applications via email to email@example.com