WCFC2020 Award Application
Thanks to the sponsorship of The Common Good fundraising agency, Western Canada Fundraising Conference is pleased to offer multiple awards that will cover conference registration fees for successful applicants.
Deadline to apply is April 10th, 2020
Recipients will be notified by April 17th, 2020.
When evaluating applications, the Awards Committee fairly and objectively compares candidates. When completing your application, it’s important for you to know the committee will score your application with the following in mind:
- Do you have financial support from your organization?
- Are you able to make a personal financial commitment to your professional development?
Merit of application/Compelling case:
- Explain how your attendance at the conference will contribute to:
- your organization
- your own ongoing professional development
- the growth of the profession of fundraising professionals
Professional development needs:
- Define your learning objectives during this conference as they pertain to your current position and ongoing professional development (IE: Present a case for extended learning; are you working towards your CFRE?) Can you demonstrate your commitment to ongoing learning through regular attendance at local professional development sessions)?
Deadline for applications: April 10th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time.
Submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org