Thanks to a generous sponsorship from WCFC2017 partners AFP Manitoba Chapter, TELUS and Fundraising Pharmacy, Western Canada Fundraising Conference is pleased to offer multiple awards that will cover full conference registration fees for successful applicants.
Deadline to apply is May 23, 2017
Recipients will be notified by May 26, 2017.
When evaluating applications, the Awards Committee uses a standardized framework in order to fairly and objectively compare candidates. When completing your application, keep in mind that the committee will score your application based on the following evaluation framework.
- Do you have financial support from your organization?
- Are you able to make a personal financial commitment to your professional development?
Merit of application/Compelling case:
- Explain how your attendance at the conference will contribute to:
- your organization
- your own ongoing professional development
- the growth of the profession of fundraising professionals
Professional development needs:
- Define your learning objectives during this conference as they pertain to your current position and ongoing professional development (ie. Present a case for the need to travel for extended learning; /are you working towards your CFRE, demonstrate your commitment to ongoing learning through regular attendance at local professional development sessions)
Deadline for applications: May 23, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
Submit all applications via email to David at firstname.lastname@example.org