THE SIMONE JOYAUX WCFC AWARD
Named in memory of our conference cornerstone, Simone Joyaux, this award recognizes Simone’s passion for building our profession through sharing our cumulative ‘body of knowledge’. And thanks to the sponsorship of The Common Good fundraising agency, WCFC is pleased to offer multiple awards that will cover complete conference registration fees for successful applicants.
Deadline to apply is April 7th, 2023 at 6pm, Pacific Time
Recipients will be notified by April 14th, 2023.
When evaluating applications, the Awards Committee fairly and objectively compares candidates. When completing your application, it’s important for you to know the committee will score your application with the following in mind:
- Do you have financial support from your organization?
- Are you able to make a personal financial commitment to your professional development?
Merit of application/Compelling case:
- Explain how your attendance at the conference will contribute to:
- your own ongoing professional development
- the growth of the profession of fundraising professionals
- your organization
Professional development needs:
- Define your learning objectives during this conference as they pertain to your current position and ongoing professional development (IE: Present a case for extended learning; are you working towards your CFRE?) Can you demonstrate your commitment to ongoing learning through regular attendance at local professional development sessions)?
Deadline for applications: April 7th, 2023 at 6:00 pm, Pacific Time.
Submit all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org